It's another night of restless sleep, so I guess I will write about how I feel the last 6 months have gone! First, the beginning was going as slow as molasses...now it's flying by and I can't believe we will have our precious little baby in less than 4 months!
Right now the baby's skin is starting to be less transparent and baby fat is forming. A little over a pound and almost a foot long the baby is growing rapidly each week. The eyes are able to see light and shy away from bright lights toward my growing belly.
As for me; the "morning"/24 hour sickness has subsided (and I hope never returns), the constant headaches have become less frequent and the stuffy nose is present every day. My new ache is extreme back pain. I am hoping that a trip to the chiropractor will alleviate some/all the pain so I can sleep better. (hence me being up right now)
The baby has been moving around a lot more. I am waiting for the first time to see the baby moving around and pushing out my belly. I hear this is very freaky to see!
Chris has been able to feel the baby more recently (when he is home) and he loves feeling the strong kicks/punches. He says it's either a soccer player or a gymnast!
We have our next appointment coming up after the new year and we will only be a few months away from meeting our new little addition! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment