The Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 Months Left...27 weeks and counting

Well, we are finally in the third trimester in this roller coaster ride! On Monday I had my gluose test = Negative for gestational diabetes :) Yeaa! Today we had our OB visit with the doctor and all is going well. The baby is on track for size and the heartbeat was very strong (as always). We have another US scheduled in a couple weeks. Now we are on track for the 2-3 weeks visits replacing the monthly visits.

Chris has been reading to the baby when he is home. "Good Night Moon" and "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" are the books the baby got for Christmas. Our nursery/spare room is not looking ready for a baby at all....but I am not worried about it yet. We have ordered the nursery bedding set, since it was going to be discontinued from the stores.

The things I miss most about pre-pregnancy life are: 1. Fitting into my regular clothes and wearing jeans 2. Cuddling with my husband rather than a body pillow 3. Being active and training for triathalons.

The things I enjoy about being pregnant are: 1. Feeling the baby move constantly 2. Chris telling me that I am a glowing pregnant woman 3. Knowing that I am already taking care of the baby by keeping it safe and healthy

It's time to go to bed, these days I do not sleep much and I am so sensitive to any noises while sleeping now! I guess my body is getting ready to hear the baby at night and be very much sleep-deprived!!

No comments:

Post a Comment