The Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Count Down Begins.....

25 Days left to the due date April 4th! At 36 weeks I am still feeling pretty good. I am getting more tired than I have been these last weeks, so I just am taking small naps during the day. My work had a baby shower for us at our meeting and we received many wonderful gifts from them! Thank you ORS.

We have also started packing to move to Grand Rapids...hoping that each week Chris will take boxes/things back to GR with him to make our move a little less chaotic at the end of April. The Braxton Hicks contractions have been happening sparatically in the last 3 weeks, however this week they have been more frequent.

As of doctor's visits, I am now going weekly. The heart beat and measuring of the baby is still on track, no problems (thank goodness) and he says most likely going to be closer to the due date!

I am hoping for some more rain and for the weather to warm up so my sports teams can start going outside instead of all of them sharing the one gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment