The Marriage Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

1 Week old

Kaylee was 1 week old on Thursday at 3:05 am. I did not get up to take a picture at that time...but we got one in the morning while she was sleeping! She had her first doctor's visit on Friday, the 8th. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 11 ounces. She has gained back to her birth weight, plus 1 ounce. The nurse practitioner said she was "absolutely perfect", she sees no problems or concerns! Her next appointment will be in Grand Rapids in 2 months. Here are some other pictures from the last week as she has been more alert and fun to play with!!









1 comment:

  1. We are looking at coming home the end of June beginning of July! I want to hold that baby!!!!! I can barely stand it:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete