The simple life and times of the Baldwin's. We hope you enjoy what we have to share and thanks for checking out our blog!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Been way too long!
Wow it has been awhile! First things first. We found out we are expecting in April and are very excited! We have had our first anniversary, our first mystery vacation, and have moved into a new apartment. Life has been very busy and most of it is consumed with planning ahead for our new addition. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat last Wednesday and it is really neat to think about a little human inside of Danielle. We have been discussing names, registering for gifts, and planning out how we want to set up the baby's room. Along with all of this, Danielle is still working hard at her job and I am currently in the same job, but have been working to gain employment in the Jackson area. It seems as though I don't need to worry about finding a job before the baby arrives, but April will be here in the blink of an eye and I know I need to be closer to home to help out with the baby and give Danielle some time to herself. We have a lot to share in coming posts. So stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment