This year Chris and I participated in the 5K Run organized by my company (Orthopaedic Rehab Specialists). This was my first race....actually it was my first time putting 3.1 miles together all at once! Chris is a seasoned veteran for running :) My time was 28.45, my goal was to beat 30 minutes. I started out running with some of my coworkers. After mile 1, I headed off on my own to make sure I beat my goal time. Chris finished at 22.13. He did a great job.
Now we are both training for new events. I am going to complete a triathalon in July (.5 mile SWIM, 13 mile BIKE, 4 mile RUN) Chris is training for an 8K, 10K, half marathon and marathon by this time next year! These are all great challenges for us and we hope to share pictures and times when we finish!



No comments:
Post a Comment