It's always confusing what to say weeks or months to people! (I have found that women want to know weeks and men only know months). I have been eating more which was a change from the sickness from before, however still feeling tired than normal!
Chris has been keeping me comfortable and company. The baby has been moving more, squirming around!!
Our ultrasound went very well. The heartrate was 148 bpm and on track for the growth rates. We have 5 pictures and hope to post one or two of them. The ultrasound tech said our baby is looking healthy while she took pictures of all the body systems and measurements.
We are chugging away on our plans of getting ready for baby to arrive. We have dressers, a crib and mostly done with our registry at Target and Baby R Us.
I can't believe we are 1/2 ways there!



Can i make a guess? I think it's a boy:)
ReplyDelete