Last night I was having a hard time going to sleep and relaxing. I kept flip-flopping around, Chris was getting annoyed with my craziness. I was lying on my right side trying to relax. I started to do some relaxation breathing techniques....and all of a sudden I felt this tickle-flutter thing in my lower abdomen! I giggled and thought maybe it will happen again....so I started doing the breathing again...sure enough a 2nd time. I guess 3rd time is the charm because it happened again. I heard people talk about what it felt like, but I never knew what I would be looking for, and now I do!!!
Of course after that I couldn't fall back asleep I was too excited! :) I am glad the baby is moving around. We have our ultrasound next week.....It will be a surprise, so don't look for a post to tell the gender!



No comments:
Post a Comment